The Rotary Club of Bendigo South is involved in many community service activities around the community. Some of these include:
- Camp Getaway (a camp venue located in Axedale, for community usage and hire)
- Adopt a Highway (Cleaning up the roadside of McIvor Highway)
- Relay For Life (Walking for a cure to cancer)
- Community barbeques
- Bendigo swap meet
- Men’s Sheds
- Christmas cakes and puddings
- Australian Rotary Health (various fundraisers to find cures for health related illnesses)
To find out more about these projects and many of the other projects that we undertake, please contact the Club or Community Service director, Ian Ellis.
Either internationally or locally, the Rotary Club of Bendigo South lends a hand in the community.