The Rotary Club of Bendigo South is involved in many community service activities around the community. Some of these include:
- Camp Getaway (a camp venue located in Axedale, for community usage and hire)
- Adopt a Highway (Cleaning up the roadside of McIvor Highway)
- Relay For Life (Walking for a cure to cancer)
- Community barbeques
- Bendigo swap meet
- Bendigo Food Share
- Annie North Women’s Refuge
- Christmas cakes and puddings/ Trailer raffle
- Australian Rotary Health (various fundraisers to find cures for health related illnesses)
- Environmental Projects
- Science & Engineering Challenge and school-based scholarships
- Throughout the current Covid-19 pandemic, some or many of these projects have been postponed or altered
To find out more about these projects and many of the other projects that we undertake, please contact the Club or Community Service director, Zoe Pocock.
Either internationally or locally, the Rotary Club of Bendigo South lends a hand in the community.
Check out the Rotary Club of Bendigo South’s recent Environmental Project in the clip below: